SHARP’S MINI-PIG FOOD
$39.48 – $128.65
- ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING WITH SHARP’S MINI-PIG FOOD (USA ONLY)
- Sharp’s Mini Pig food is a custom design for Miniature pigs.
- All natural ingredients.
- Designed to be a complete feed for today’s pet mini pigs.
- 10 lbs bag in zip lock to stay fresh longer (open only what you need)
NOW WITH AUTO-SHIP SAVE 10%
YOU CHOOSE HOW MUCH YOU WANT AND WHEN YOU WANT IT. WE GET IT THERE ON TIME WHEN YOU NEED IT!!!
USE THE CHART BELOW TO HELP DECIDE HOW MUCH AND WHEN YOU WILL NEED.
- High Quality Proteins – Steamed Oats our first ingredient.
- No Fillers, Corn, Soy or Other Byproducts – Just the good stuff.
- No GMO – Genetically Modified Organisms
- Great for All Life Stages – Stick with one great food, no matter your pigs’ breed or activity level. Sharp’s Mini-Pig food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AMPA food nutrient profiles for all life stages.
- Delicious Taste & Smell – pigs absolutely love our food, even the picky ones!
- Rich with Vitamins & Minerals – Everything your pig needs in a complete and balanced formula.
- Exceptional Ingredients – Read more about every item in our pig food below.
- Made in the USA
|Crude Protein (min)||16.0%||Salt (min)||.01%|
|Lysine (min)||.75%||Salt (max)||.02%|
|Crude Fat (min)||5.0%||Selenium||3ppm|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.0%||Zinc||770ppm|
|Calcium (max)||1.0%||Vitamin D||1492 iu/lb|
|Calcium (min)||0.9%||Vitamin A||5970 iu/lb|
|Phosphorus||0.6%||Vitamin E||112 iu/lb|
- For growing babies and for maintenance of more active adult animals(up to 1 1/2 years of age) regulate feed to a level which maintains IDEAL body condition without putting on excess fat (recommend 1-1.5% of IDEAL body wt.)
- For maintenance of more active, young adult animals (up to 1 ½ years of age), regulate feed to a level which maintains IDEAL body Condition without putting on excess fat. (Recommend around 1-1.5% of body wt.)
- For maintenance of medium to low active adults, regulate feed to a level which maintains IDEAL body condition with-out putting on excess fat. (recommend .5-1% of ideal body wt.)
- In addition- as part of the diet, moderate amount chopped vegetables daily can be added. Limit fruit intake as it will cause weight gain and blood sugar spikes. Always have fresh water available.
- Adjust the feed amount based on your pig’s appearance and TOTAL calorie intake. ALL adjustments need to be made small and gradual.
- Each pig has its own dietary needs, metabolisms vary from pig to pig. The level of feed intake a pig needs depends on many factors some of which include: age, activity level, environmental temperatures, other foods your pig is eating, physical body condition.
- Mix Sharp’s Mini Pig Food at a rate of 25% Sharps to 75% other gradually increasing Sharp’s decreasing other over 3-5 days. Please remember this is just a guideline Feel free to contact us for individual consultation
Reference Feeding Chart
|Cups||Ounces||Ounces Per Month||Cost Per Pay||Recommended |
|1/4 Cup per Day||1.6 Ounces Per Day||48 Ounces Per Month||$.45 per Day||5 LBS Every 7 Weeks|
|1/3 Cup Per Day||2.0 Ounces Per Day||60 Ounces Per Month||$.56 Per Day||5 LBS Every 6 Weeks|
|1/2 Cup Per Day||3.4 Ounces Per Day||102 Ounces Per Month||$.76 Per Day||10 LBS Every 7 Weeks|
|2/3 Cup per Day||4 Ounces Per Day||120 Ounces Per Month||$.90 Per Day||10 LBS Every 6 Weeks|
|3/4 Cup Per Day||5.0 Ounces Per Day||150 Ounces Per Month||$1.12 Per Day||10 LBS Every 4 Weeks|
|1 Cup Per Day||6.8 Ounces Per Day||204 Ounces Per Month||$1.44 Per Day||20 LBS Every 7 Weeks|
|1 1/4 Cup Per Day||8.4 Ounces Per Day||252 Ounces Per Month||$1.53 Per Day||20 LBS Every 6 Weeks|
|1 1/2 Cup Per Day||10.2 Ounces Per Day||306 Ounces Per Month||$1.87 Per Day||20 LBS Every 5 Weeks|
|1 3/4 Cup Per Day||11.6 Ounces Per Day||348 Ounces Per Month||$2.12 Per Day||20 LBS Every 4 Weeks|
|2 Cups Per Day||13.6 Ounces Per Day||408 Ounces Per Month||$2.49 Per Day||40 LBS Every 6 Weeks|
|2 1/2 Cups Per Day||17 Ounces Per Day||510 Ounces Per Month||$3.11 Per Day||40 LBS Every 5 Weeks|
|3 Cups Per Day||20.4 Ounces Per Day||612 Ounces Per Month||$3.73 Per Day||40 LBS Every 4 Weeks|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.