Evangers Super Premium Game Bird Recipe with Coconut Oil
- Complete and balanced diet!
- Made in the USA, with sourcing from farmers close to their plant.
- NO soy, corn, wheat, preservative, by-products or artifical ingredients.
- This pea-free recipe has protein from real duck and chicken to fuel your sidekick’s daily dog duties.
- Coconut oil promotes healthy digestion, skin and a lustrous coat, and it has lauric acid properties, which may include antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal benefits.
- Tumeric helps deliver anti-inflammatory and digestive properties.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to encourage healthy digestion.
- Chelated minerals help support a healthy immune system.
Duck Meal, Turkey Meal, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Whole Green Lentils, Brown Rice, Duck Fat (Preserved Naturally With Mixed Tocopherols), Pearled Barley, Natural Flavors, Monocalcium Phosphate, Coconut Oil, Dried Kale, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrots, Dried Kelp Meal, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Lactosacc™ Probiotics: Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilus Fermentation Extract, Taurine, Hydrolyzed Yeast (Actigen™ – Prebiotic), L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Sulfate, Copper Lysine Complex, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Carbonate And Cobalt Glucoheptonate.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||24.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.5% max|
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|20 – 30 LBS||1 – 1 1/2|
|40 – 50 LBS||1 3/4 – 2|
|60 – 70 LBS||2 1/3 – 2 2/3|
|80 – 90 LBS||3 – 3 1/4|
|100+ LBS||3 1/2 or more|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.