Evangers Meat Lover’s Medley With Rabbit Grain Free Dog Food
- Grain-free and gluten-free recipe made with three novel proteins
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for all life stages!
- Grain-free and gluten-free recipe made with three novel proteins (rabbit, beef and pork), vegetables, fruits and vitamins mixed together into a yummy and nutritious diet any carnivore is sure to love
- Features nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables such as sweet potatoes and peas instead of grains for optimal canine health
- No corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or colors
- Contains probiotics to support healthy immune and digestive systems, as well as omegas 3 and 6 for healthy joint, skin, and coat
- Perfect for all breeds and life stages and made in the USA!
Pork Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Buffalo Meal, Lentils, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rabbit Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Coconut Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin Meal, Dried Kelp, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharide (Probiotics), Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Organic Dried Kelp, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate).
338.9 kcal/100g, 395 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||12.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.8% max|
|20 – 30 LBS||1 – 1 1/2|
|40 – 50 LBS||1 3/4 – 2|
|60 – 70 LBS||2 1/3 – 2 2/3|
|80 – 90 LBS||3 – 3 1/4|
|100+ LBS||3 1/2 or more|
Puppies, pregnant and nursing dogs may require 2 – 3 times above amounts, and reduced for less active or older dogs. Amount of food your dog requires depends on activity, age, environment and breed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.